Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement
The publication process at Berlin Studies Transnational journal of science and humanities is the basis of the improvement and dissemination of information objectively and respectfully. Therefore, the procedures in this process improves the quality of the studies.
Peer-reviewed studies are the ones that support and materialize the scientific method. At this point, it is of utmost importance that all parties included in the publication process (authors, readers and researchers, publisher, reviewers and editors) comply with the standards of ethical considerations. Berlin Studies Transnational journal of science and humanities expects all parties to hold the following ethical responsibilities.
Ethical duties and responsibilities are written in the light of the guide and policies made by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
General duties and responsibilities
Editors are responsible for each study published in Berlin Studies Transnational journal of science and humanities. In this respect, the editors have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Making efforts to meet the demand for knowledge from readers and authors,
- Ensuring the continuous development of the journal,
- Managing the procedures aimed to improve the quality of the studies published in the journal,
- Supporting freedom of expression,
- Ensuring academic integrity,
- Following the procedures without making concessions on intellectual property rights and ethical standards,
- Being transparent and clear in issues that require correction or explanation.